If you are unsure if your clutch is operating correctly please contact us and we will arrange for your vehicle to be tested, free of charge, under no obligation.
Your vehicle will be driven and our trained Technicians will be able to tell if your clutch does require replacement
Common signs that you might need a new clutch fitted include:
- Changing gears is difficult
- There's a rattling or grinding sound when you change gears
- You can rev the engine, but your car barely increases in speed
- Engine revs climb or fall seemingly at random
- The clutch may seem to 'slip' causing a loss of acceleration, or a complete loss of drive